Monday, 27 September 2010

Getting music

We decided on our music to use for our video, (One more year) by Fij.
we felt that the lyrics (see below) were easy to follow with the exception of one word that can't be made out so i did my best to write down what I heard. I asked several people of their opinion of what the word was but I was met with confusion. We have decided to not lip synch that part of the song. Ryan and myself made the final decision to use this music rather than the other contenders because the tune was catchy, thus helping the audience visually associate the music with the video. In addition the chorus is slower than the rest of the song and can be exploited in a number of ways for excellent ideas for our video. All that is left to do is plan our video and film it. Our next task however is to create a preliminary task to practice our lip synching skill so we can be much better at it when coming to the making of the real video.


what's that...oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

we got one more year 'till we disappear,
there will be no more days just sitting here,
in a nice *niglybubblyteer,*
try so hard but i cant suppress the fear of so many people that I call my friend
one or a few more that its fun to pretend
while i done a bit wrong that I try to amend
and I'm so-so sorry if i hurt you but
this life is a life of Ecstasy I know that they're always next to me
say what they like it brings out the best in me

1 2 3 4 sing the rest with me

what's that...oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

Missed the last train but its not surprising
Ain't no trains when the sun is rising
Hoods up checking each others eyes and pay a high price for the socialising
Jaw is aching, my dawn is breaking
Real life is overtaking, historical night in the making
Here comes the come down conversation

But everybody knows, the highs are worth the lows
Thats just the way it goes, thats just the path we chose
So let me take you back to half past 8
Waiting at a station and the train is late
I'ouda allowed myself to anticipate
So bring on the drums, bring on the base
A few hours later and the music was blaring out
Man there was nothing I cared about
Right then I'll say it again
Love my life and I love my friends

Like... what's that... oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

ill see you again (x3)

But everybody knows, the highs are worth the lows
Thats just the way it goes, thats just the path we chose (x4)

what's that... oo wha ah ooohhhh
ill go oo ohhhhh
you know oh ohhhh... ill see you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment