#40 Missy Elliot: Get Ur Freak On
#41 The Spice Girls: Wannabe
#42 Bjork: It's Oh So Quiet
#43 Dire Straits: Money for Nothing
#44 Kylie Minogue: Can't Get You Out of My Head
#45 Aerosmith: Crazy
#46 Adam & the Ants: Prince Charming
#47 The Prodigy: Firestarter
#48 Johnny Cash: Hurt
#49 Jamiroquai: Virtual Insanity
#50 Paul Simon: You Can Call Me Al
#51 Run DMC & Aerosmith: Walk This Way
#52 Massive Attack: Teardrop
#53 Wham: Club Tropicana
#54 Daft Punk: Around the World
#55 Fatboy Slim: Praise You
#56 Eminem: Without Me
#57 Meatloaf: I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)
#58 The Cure: Close to Me
#59 Abba: Knowing Me, Knowing You
#41 The Spice Girls: Wannabe
#42 Bjork: It's Oh So Quiet
#43 Dire Straits: Money for Nothing
#44 Kylie Minogue: Can't Get You Out of My Head
#45 Aerosmith: Crazy
#46 Adam & the Ants: Prince Charming
#47 The Prodigy: Firestarter
#48 Johnny Cash: Hurt
#49 Jamiroquai: Virtual Insanity
#50 Paul Simon: You Can Call Me Al
#51 Run DMC & Aerosmith: Walk This Way
#52 Massive Attack: Teardrop
#53 Wham: Club Tropicana
#54 Daft Punk: Around the World
#55 Fatboy Slim: Praise You
#56 Eminem: Without Me
#57 Meatloaf: I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)
#58 The Cure: Close to Me
#59 Abba: Knowing Me, Knowing You
No comments:
Post a Comment